Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hot Times with Fangoria

I was pretty cranky when I first started blogging last week, but things have been looking up ever since. After meeting a few of the wonderful staff from my favorite magazine, Fangoria, a few months back at a burlesque show; I've been fortunate enough to have an ad for my two movies featured twice (December and January Issues). And the January issue ad is a large and beautiful pull out poster of the above image. Gotta say, there's a smile on my face right now. It's easier to feel confident as a filmmaker when you can walk into any Barns & Noble and see your work on the magazine stands. Oh, and I should also mention that my good friend / fellow artist, Carlton Kotalo of Spiderbite Studios, created this ad.

More good things are on the way too. Yesterday and today, I spent numerous hours on the set (as a crew member) of the newest Fangoria film production, Feather. Meeting other horror fanatics, and making sick movies together is a long held fantasy that is finally coming true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment